Careers Opportunities With C-3 Engineering
C3 Engineering | Careers
Join the C3 Engineering Team! See available careers!
C3 Engineering has a broad offering of positions associated with electrical safety careers. Our Field Inspectors work on challenging and diverse tasks within a consulting and field evaluation management role that will require application of technical skills, project delivery, and leadership for projects. These projects consist of conformity, compliance, power studies, relay configuration and other related infrastructure. Successful candidates will have established careers as Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Inspectors / Testing Technicians. Some travel will be required. Projects consist of conformity, compliance, power studies, relay configuration and other related infrastructure.
We are also seeking Electrical Power Study Coordination Engineers. For these positions we are seeking electrical engineers with 5+ years of experience or more. Our engineers are required to Interface with design team, project managers and clients to lead effort for the development of power studies. Our Engineers provide technical support to a wide variety of engineering projects, which range from day-to-day municipal and industrial engineering in all areas related to plant operation and safety.
Additionally, we are seeking a Electrical Testing Technicians. C3 Engineering is currently seeking persons experienced in the testing and maintenance of electrical distribution equipment experienced in industrial and construction settings. NETA or NICET Certification (Level II+) or equivalent skills/experience a plus. Experience with High Current Test Sets, DC Hipots, VLF Equipment, DLRO’s, Power Factor Test Equipment, Relay Test Sets Insulation Testers, etc. Good mechanical and computer skills desired. Knowledge of low voltage and medium voltage distribution systems, controls, relaying and substation apparatus helpful. Must be willing to work weekends and respond to fluctuating schedule. Must have valid drivers license and pass background check. Position is Full Time with competitive pay and compensation.
If you are in search of a successful electrical safety career with a progressive, experienced, successful company – we’d love to hear from you!
Power Systems Engineer
C3 Engineering is a highly skilled team of engineers and professionals who bring extensive experience in Electrical Compliance, Conformity, and Consulting to the national stage. We are engineers, testing technicians, electrical inspectors, project managers and electrical safety professionals with decades of experience. Our mission is to help customers bridge uncertainty through assistance and education. Whether you’re looking for electrical testing, Arc Flash studies, field evaluations or ongoing electrical testing training for your team, we are here to help.
Are you tired of working 60+ hours a week? Are you looking for better Work Life Balance? At C3 Engineering, Work Life Balance is not just a catch phrase, its a way of life. We invite you to explore joining our team.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide applied engineering and technical consultation for customers in the areas of power systems studies, power quality analysis, installation, startup, maintenance, repair and training.
Responsibilities and Duties Required:
- Perform field data gathering of all component data required for the power system studies.
- Perform load flow, short circuit, protective device coordination, arc flash and equipment evaluation studies.
- Perform motor starting, transient studies, and harmonic analysis.
- Analyze study results and print reports including arc flash hazard labels.
- Perform onsite arc flash hazard label installation.
- Conduct study review meeting with customers.
- Provide recommendations to mitigate arc flash, short circuit and coordination concerns.
- Create breaker/relay setpoint files. Modify breaker/relay settings onsite.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and currently have and can maintain a good driving record throughout employment.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors and capable of close and far depth perception.
- Work is varied, including in-office projects along with on-site projects across the country. Not mandatory but some travel may be asked.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Two or more years of experience in engineering or field service in industrial environment.
- EIT or PE preferred.
- Proficient in SKM Power*Tools, ETAP, EasyPower software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chandler, AZ 85225: Reliably commute or possible remote work