Power System Engineer
Join the Rapidly Growing Team at C3 Engineering – Leaders in Electrical Testing, Maintenance, and Compliance.
C3 Engineering, a NETA-accredited specialist, is at the forefront of electrical testing, maintenance, and compliance. We are known for our unwavering commitment to the highest standards of safety and quality in the industry. Our rapid growth positions us as the fastest-growing Electrical Testing and Engineering organization in the Western US. Our diverse team comprises engineers, testing technicians, project managers, and electrical safety professionals, all contributing decades of experience in Electrical Compliance, Conformity, and Consulting.
We are on the lookout for experienced electrical engineers with over 5 years of experience to join our expanding team. Opportunities also exist for individuals adept in testing and maintaining electrical distribution equipment in industrial and construction environments. Our ideal candidates should possess a deep understanding of low and medium voltage distribution systems, controls, relaying, and substation apparatus, along with strong mechanical and computer skills.
Why Join C3 Engineering?
C3 Engineering is more than a workplace; it’s a community where each member is valued. We offer full-time positions with competitive pay and comprehensive compensation packages. Our work environment is supportive and safe, promoting career advancement for those dedicated to our collective success. Additionally, we offer relocation assistance and sign-on bonuses for qualified candidates.
Be Part of Our Team:
Our goal is to assist and educate our customers, bridging uncertainty with our expertise. At C3 Engineering, we don’t just offer jobs; we provide careers that make a difference.
If you’re driven to advance in the electrical testing field, C3 Engineering is your destination. Discover the buzz about us and how you can contribute to our journey of growth and excellence. Apply now and potentially receive an offer that’s hard to beat!
Join the C3 Engineering Team and be part of our growth in this fast-moving industry!
The Electrical Power Systems Engineer will collect data, perform modeling and analysis of new, or existing power systems in the development of short circuit, coordination and arc flash studies using a variety of software systems.
- Coordinate and communicate directly with clients.
- Manage project schedule and budget.
- Follow all safety procedures and perform work in a safe manner.
- Acquire data for creation/revision of facility power study models.
- Create new and modify existing electrical distribution systems and perform power system calculations and studies, including short circuit analysis, equipment evaluation, equipment coordination, and arc flash evaluation.
- Generate power system studies and reports.
- Create Arc Flash labels for field equipment.
- Provide detailed descriptions of potential deficiency mitigation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Proficient with data gathering and modeling of electrical systems.
- Proficient and experienced in creating system models, power system studies, and reports.
- Strong ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision and report on activities to Project Manager on a regular and consistent basis.
- Good working knowledge of NFPA 70E.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience with one or more of the following programs: SKM, Easy Power, Etap.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Rate dependent on experience and qualifications. Salary Range $100,000 – $145,000
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Cell phone allowance
- Mileage reimbursement for travel related to work.