Field Evaluation Electrical Inspector
Join the Rapidly Growing Team at C3 Engineering – Leaders in Electrical Testing, Maintenance, and Compliance.
C3 Engineering, a NETA-accredited specialist, is at the forefront of electrical testing, maintenance, and compliance. We are known for our unwavering commitment to the highest standards of safety and quality in the industry. Our rapid growth positions us as the fastest-growing Electrical Testing and Engineering organization in the Western US. Our diverse team comprises engineers, testing technicians, project managers, and electrical safety professionals, all contributing decades of experience in Electrical Compliance, Conformity, and Consulting.
We are on the lookout for experienced electrical engineers with over 5 years of experience to join our expanding team. Opportunities also exist for individuals adept in testing and maintaining electrical distribution equipment in industrial and construction environments. Our ideal candidates should possess a deep understanding of low and medium voltage distribution systems, controls, relaying, and substation apparatus, along with strong mechanical and computer skills.
Why Join C3 Engineering?
C3 Engineering is more than a workplace; it’s a community where each member is valued. We offer full-time positions with competitive pay and comprehensive compensation packages. Our work environment is supportive and safe, promoting career advancement for those dedicated to our collective success. Additionally, we offer relocation assistance and sign-on bonuses for qualified candidates.
Be Part of Our Team:
Our goal is to assist and educate our customers, bridging uncertainty with our expertise. At C3 Engineering, we don’t just offer jobs; we provide careers that make a difference.
If you’re driven to advance in the electrical testing field, C3 Engineering is your destination. Discover the buzz about us and how you can contribute to our journey of growth and excellence. Apply now and potentially receive an offer that’s hard to beat!
Join the C3 Engineering Team and be part of our growth in this fast-moving industry!
The Field Evaluation Electrical Inspector is responsible for independently performing testing and evaluation of industrial electrical equipment to a variety of U.S., Canadian and other international product safety standards. Duties include writing reports and communicating with clients primarily in the industrial sector.
- Coordinate and communicate directly with clients.
- Manage project schedule and budget.
- Follow all safety procedures and perform work in a safe manner.
- Read and determine applicability of national codes and standards clauses for the EUT (equipment under test)
- Read and understand electrical drawings, schematics and manufacturing instructions.
- Validate the project scope and sample applicability.
- Conduct thorough construction review and document results.
- Verify construction is corrected if required to standards or manufactures instructions.
- Test equipment in accordance with standards.
- Supply information for quotes such as length of project, site needed, rental equipment, samples, and standards that will be used.
- Complete preliminary design reviews) both on and off site.
- Provide sales support such as attending client visits.
- Communicate project status and test results to client, sales personnel, and management throughout testing.
- Provide on-going support to clients as needed.
- Within policy guidelines, identify, properly document, and recommend engineering judgments.
- Perform other work as required.
- 2 years related experience.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats.
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Previous experience with US, Canadian and other international product standards (UL, CSA, IEC, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; electrical engineering.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay depends on experience and qualifications. Salary Range $105,000 – $145,000
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Cell phone allowance
- Mileage reimbursement for travel related to work.