Careers Opportunities With C-3 Engineering
C3 Engineering | Careers
Join the C3 Engineering Team! See available careers!
C3 Engineering is a fast-growing company with great potential and great employee treatment. Inquire today about joining our amazing team! Learn more about C3 Engineering by visiting our about us page! Be sure to check our careers page often as we update it frequently as new opportunities arise!
C3 Engineering is actively seeking qualified candidates as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Inspector / Testing Technician to join our growing company. Travel may reach 30%. The successful candidate will work on challenging and diverse tasks within a consulting and field evaluation management role that will require application of technical skills, project delivery, and leadership for projects. These projects consist of conformity, compliance, power studies, relay configuration and other related infrastructure. This exciting opportunity provides excellent career growth opportunities.
Your role will be to assist our engineers, to observe and record activities associated with the clients’ progress and/or electrical/controls equipment in a fast-paced environment. The selected candidate will need to be self-directed, capable of independent tasks and should demonstrate a passion for involvement in the development of electrical and controls infrastructure with an enthusiasm for successful completion of projects that meet our clients’ needs.
Your Key Responsibilities
- General responsibilities include observation and documentation of construction work related to subdivisions, as well as commercial & industrial developments. Documentation of work as constructed; preparation of daily reports; and attendance at progress meetings.
- Monitoring, recording, and inspecting progress on construction projects, performing quality assurance inspections to achieve compliance with contract plans and specification on all phases of construction.
- Review equipment for National Electric Code (NEC) code requirements
- Complete field visit reports
- Consistently maintain client satisfaction that results in potential opportunities and excellent Company references.
- Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Must understand construction works electrical and controls
- Must possess the ability read and interpret plans and specifications to effectively communicate with contractors and report construction progress to clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure that standard details are incorporated into construction.
- Must be able to effectively produce and communicate construction progress through detailed daily reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Must be familiar with NEC and NRTL.
- Ability to make decisions on projects based on the design criteria of engineering.
- Act as a liaison between the contractor and the municipal plan review and public works departments during construction.
- Self-starter can work independently and knows how to get along with contractors on a project site.
- Construction management training very beneficial.
- OSHA 10 training and Confined Space Entry certification beneficial.
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent related field preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of construction experience in the field.
Typical office environment working with computers at a desk for long periods of time. Fieldwork may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
C3 Engineering is a growing company with great potential and great employee treatment. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Travel Testing Technician
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Chandler
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: 30 %
Electrical Power Study Coordination Engineer
Seeking an Electrical Engineer. An experienced engineer with 10+ years of experience is acceptable. Will be required to Interface with design team, project managers and clients to lead effort for the development of power study’s. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. We provide technical support to a wide variety of engineering projects, which range from day-to-day municipal and industrial engineering in all areas related to plant operation and safety.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determine, select, and specify electrical equipment required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Develop Power System Studies
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Provide field assistance as required.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
- Perform inspections of equipment as required.
- Travel, as required, to ensure the successful execution of project and/or department goals.
- Select and specify electrical equipment and relays.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of five years design or more without degree
- Ability to lead industrial facilities power study projects.
- Ability to quickly understand network layout and I/O diagrams.
- Intermediate to excellent computer skills with MS Windows XP, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- AutoCAD knowledge is preferred.
- Relay configuration and programming experience a plus.
- Strong communication and impromptu problem-solving skills.
- Mechanical or Chemical Knowledge is a plus.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance; Disability and Life Insurance; Retirement Plan with company match; paid holidays and vacations.
Seeking an experienced Project Assistant. Will be required to interface with design team, project managers and clients, provide reviewing support and organize the company’s profitability reports. This position offers a variety of benefits including health insurance, retirement with a portion of company match, and paid time off. C3 provides technical support for a wide variety of engineering projects, ranging from day-to-day municipal and industrial engineering including all areas related to plant operation and safety.
Responsibilities and Duties Required:
- Support Project Managers on active projects
- Support project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Assist with planning and coordinating on-site functions including but not limited to scheduling, procurement, and safety
- Organize communication on projects according to project specifications
- Create and maintain Excel/Spreadsheet reports
- Data review
- Proofread and edit materials
- Keep project deliverables on track
- Ensure documents are complete before sending to clients
- Set up C3 as a vendor with new clients
- Set up other companies as vendors and/or clients as appropriate
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Must be able to work Friday afternoons
Responsibilities and Duties Preferred:
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Database and file management understanding
- High attention to detail
- Experience and skill with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Customer service skills
- High school or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience preferred
- Job Type: Full-time